Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

First Post!

Hello!

This is my first post here. I've been thinking about creating a blog for a while now.

I suppose the main purpose of this blog is to post random info, facts, and finds about my coin collection!

Hopefully I'll have more time to post later.. College is quite stressful.
And just to prove that I can upload a pic.:
Yeah, really random, but it works!

Edit:
The way I most commonly add pieces to my collection is through normal circulation. However, I am getting more into purchasing older coins.

If you have any questions about coins, I recommend the website www.coincommunity.com, especially the forums, where many friendly people will be happy to help you.. Just be prepared to post pictures of the coin you are asking about ;) .

No comments:

Post a Comment