Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Graduation!

Today marks the end of my 4.5 year college career. That's right: graduation!

Over the past half-decade, I felt at times like I'd never make it to see this day. In a way, I still don't get to see this day, because I'm not actually attending for various reasons - not wanting to buy a gown, big crowds, unsure if I would even pass the last class I needed, etc. But that's okay. I can celebrate in spirit!


In case you missed it, over on Coin Community, I'm hosting a contest to celebrate my graduation. All you have to do is guess which two majors I earned a degree in, and you'll win an awesome old piece of US currency! I really want the prize to be a, well, surprise, so I won't be posting any pics of it. But it's awesome - trust me.


Anyway, now that college is over, I'm hoping I'll have more time to spend posting about the goings-on in my collection. Be sure to stay tuned!


(That reminds me, I should really go check through past posts to make sure I haven't left any contest clues...)

No comments:

Post a Comment