Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 5, 2015

I'm back.

This would probably look less suspicious if it wasn't posted almost 3 years to the day since my last post...

Well hi.

I recently decided to start another blog that I've been doing okay with posting on so far (anyone into Pokemon? go here!). I was going to put coin & stamp content on that blog, but then realized that it would make more sense if I put the coin stuff at least on the blog I already had dedicated to it. So, alas. The return of CoinSearcher.

As far as content, probably just the usual coin & currency stuff. I might throw stamp content on here too because I've picked up more interest lately. (I've collected stamps since I was 7.) While, I'm coming up with additional things to write about, enjoy these pictures of a parking lot Zincoln I found a couple days ago. I think it's a 1991 or something...

 photo 20150705_112308_zps8cieppab.jpg

 photo 20150705_112316_zpshnwyrfbg.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment