Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Finally another post!!

I've been too busy lately with college to post the latest searches, but I've found some time this morning!

The latest search consisted of 8 cents, 10 nickels, 16 dimes, 15 quarters, 1 half, and 39 dollar coins.

There were 6 copper cents.

Of the group of dollar coins, there were four dates I needed: William Henry Harrison-P, James K. Polk-P, Andrew Johnson-P, 2011-D. I really wish more of the newer Indian dollars would circulate. I like their designs better than those of the Presidents.

Speaking of dollar coins, I started a new Petition on the White House's "We the People" website. It's to try to help end the production of the paper dollar. I don't expect the government to really do anything even if I do get 25,000 signatures (isn't that sad?), but I guess you never know...

What do you think? Would the dollar coin be an improvement over the dollar bill? Personally, I know they are much easier to use in vending machines and the like. Maybe they could use a different design and more sturdy color, but I'll take what I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment